Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for testing technology. That’s what success sounds like at Qualitest. Welcome!
Qualitest is an established advanced testing technology company with excellent growth potential and performance. As a leading supplier of Testing Solutions for Quality Control Departments, Universities and Research Labs, we are a top contender in our fast-paced, exciting segment of the industry and we are still growing.
Our mission is to offer the broadest, most efficient and highest performance range of products with the best price/quality ratio and we aim to maximize the full satisfaction of our customers in the materials testing market. Our goal is to sustain 100% customer reference ability as we move forward.
We’re eager to show you all we have to offer, and we are also eager to learn if you offer experience and skills that can contribute to the growth of Qualitest. To begin to explore the world of career opportunities open to you, see the list below.
To share your CV and discuss your matching skills contact our Human Resources department at
B2B Inside Sales Engineer – Toronto office
For our Canadian office in Richmond Hill, Ontario we are looking for energetic and savvy B2B Sales Representatives with Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering or Chemical Engineering backgrounds who are eager to bring their knowledge and talents to sell and market a competitive range of quality control equipment and analytical instruments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- B2B Sales
- Effectively respond to incoming inquiries
- Prepare quotations and communicate with our technical staff and team where necessary
- Market the company's many products by way of Telephone and Email
- Prospecting to generate and qualify leads
- Call points will include, quality control managers, lab supervisors and production managers
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2-5 years of sales experience
- College or University education is preferred
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM programs
- Professional Sales training preferred
- Be willing to learn and adapt every day
- Embrace and be comfortable with change
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Competitive Compensation Package offered
Ideal candidates will have experience of selling related equipment or other related fields. Candidates with technical backgrounds as Mechanical Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Materials Science Engineer, Metallurgist, Metallurgy Engineer, Civil Engineer, Technologists, Technicians or other technical fields will be preferred. The products to sell and market include tensile testers, hardness testers, XRF analyzers, spectrometers, analytical devices, concrete equipment and more.
We do have a standard benefits package commencing after 3 months of the probationary period.
B2B Outside Sales Representative – USA Territory
As part of our market expansion plans, we are looking for B2B regional Sales representatives across the USA with experience and knowledge of selling Quality Control instruments and analytical devices. The areas of focus we are looking for are:
- Plastics and flexible packaging industries (Polymer and plastics engineering backgrounds preferred)
- Steel and Heat treat industries as well as foundries (Metallurgists and Metallurgical sales experience will be an asset)
- Rubber industries (Polymer Engineering or experience will be an asset)
- Analytical markets such as Universities, research centers and colleges (Chemical engineering background or experience will be an asset)
Electronic Field Service Technician – Independent Contractors across Canada and the USA
As we further expand and structure our technical team and service network, we are looking for independent service contractors for installation, troubleshooting and calibration of our equipment on a per request basis. If you have the relevant experience please send your CV and resume to us.
- Work experience with testing machines
- Good troubleshooting skills to identify the technical issues
- Able to service, calibrate testing machines